Who we are?
Our web address is: www.heritagemotors.cz
What personal information we collect and why
We collect this information when you access our website. Some cookies are essential for the webpage to work correctly and will always be active. Cookies that do not serve the website can only be used by us if you give us your permission to do so through the settings in your web browser. If your web browser is set up to allow 3rd party cookies to be accepted, this setting is deemed to consent to the use of these cookies.
In addition, our website may collect information including, for example, the type of browser or operating system, IP address, site visits, Internet service provider, and other similar information.
Embedded content from other sites
Posts on these sites may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves the same way as if a visitor visited another site.
How long we keep your data
For users who register on this site (if they have this option), we also store personal information that they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except changing their username). Web administrators can also view and edit this information.
Your rights arising from the processing of personal data
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal information:
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to edit;
- the right to delete;
- the right to limit the processing of data;
- the right to object to the processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to file a complaint about the processing of personal data.
Your rights are explained below to make them and their content clearer for you.
The right of access means that at any time you can request our confirmation whether your personal data are processed or not, and if so, for what purpose, to what extent we will process it, whether you have the right to edit, delete, limit processing, or dispute from where we obtained personal information about you and whether your personal data are processed automatically, including any profiling. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information, where the first request is free of charge, for each additional request we may require reasonable compensation for our administrative costs.
The right to edit means that you may at any time ask us to correct or add to your personal data should this be inaccurate or incomplete.
The right of deletion means we must delete your personal data if (a) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (b) the processing is illegal, (c) you object to the processing and there are no overriding reasons for processing, (d) it is a legal obligation or (e) you revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data.
The right to restrict processing means that until we have settled any dispute regarding the processing of your personal data, we will not process your personal data in any way other than by storing it and, if applicable, using it only with your consent.
The right to object means that you may object to the processing of your personal data that we process for direct marketing or for legitimate interest. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for that purpose.
The right to portability means that you have the right to obtain personal information about you that is processed automatically and by consent or contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to have that personal data transmitted directly to another administrator;
If you have any comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data or if you have any questions about the person responsible for data protection in our companies, or if you want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your questions within one month.
Contact information we collect about you is
- name surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number
How we protect your personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out by the administrator, i.e. by us. However, your data can also be processed for us by the following processors:
- Web Hosting Provider
- An e-mail service provider
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications (the processors have the same obligations as the Administrator, thus ensuring the protection of personal data, within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Protection Act”). European Parliament and Council Regulation No 2016/679 of 27.4.2016 on the protection of individuals and the connection with processing of personal data and free movement of such data.
Some other personal data processors are also located outside the European Union, such as the US.
The administrators and processors / providers of webhosting, e-mail services and other applications have entered into a personal data processing agreement, under which such subcontractor is responsible for the proper security of the physical equipment and hardware and software equipment, and to undertake the deletion of the personal data on a regular basis and specifically not to use these for their own purposes.
The security of personal data is secured by the introduction of technical andorganisationalmeasures to protect personal data as much as possible, in particular against unauthorised access. The information is transmitted in secure form using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to prevent misuse by third parties.
- The Administrator undertakes to ensure that the personal data being processed is technically and organisationally protected so that unauthorised or accidental access to the data, its alteration, destruction or loss, unauthorised transmissions cannot occur.
- The technical and organisational measures taken correspond to the level of risk. The administrator ensures that confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services is continuously maintained, and that the availability of and access to personal data is restored in time for physical or technical incidents.
- Personal data will only be accessible to authorised persons of the administrator and subcontractors who will have their terms and conditions and in particular the scope of data processing determined by the administrator.
Authorised persons of the administrator who process personal data under these terms and conditions are obliged to maintain confidentiality about personal data and all security measures.
What are the procedures in case of information leakage
In the event of information leakage, we are obliged to report this information immediately to the Office for Personal Data Protection and, in particular, to identify the data that have been leaked in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and in accordance with by Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 regarding the protection of individuals and the connection with processing of personal data and free movement of such data, we are also obliged to immediately ensure that no further leakage occurs.